Guidelines for University of Pennsylvania
- Penn Medicine will test each official on-site and return results within 30 minutes. Penn Medicine will ask you to sign a release form and information sheet that will be e-mailed prior to game/series so that test results may be shared with Penn Athletics. Please remember to bring a driver’s license to the testing site. After testing you may return to your cars but will be held outside the facility until results are ready .
- Umpires are asked to arrive two hours prior to scheduled start time.
- You will be parking temporarily in the Ticket Office driveway at the Dunning Coaches’ Center.
Dunning Coaches’ Center
James J. Weightman Hall
235 S 33rd St,
Philadelphia, PA 19104
- A Penn representative will meet you in the driveway and provide you with a parking pass for when you move your car down to Meiklejohn Stadium.
Game Day Contact
- Contact information regarding a game day contact will be e-mailed prior to game/series. Upon arrival, please give him/her a call and the crew will be met in the driveway. After entire crew has arrived you will be escorted and walk up to Irvine Hall (one block) where Penn Medicine will perform Rapid PCR Nasal Covid-19 tests.
- Penn will not be providing Locker Rooms for changing on site. We will provide a dedicated Umpire temporary bathroom within the stadium. Please arrive dressed to officiate and in separate vehicles.
- Just a reminder: Please be prepared to always wear masks in and around all Penn Facilities.