Guidelines for Liberty League
- All Liberty League games will utilize on-site antigen testing
- For a single game, the school may only test the PLATE umpire [should there be an injury, replacement umpire must test and be negative before the game can continue]
- Arrive on-site 90-minutes before the game start and follow instructions from school
- Should an umpire test positive, Alex Skandalis or Chris Marshall must be notified IMMEDIATELY
- Officials will have to either, a.) show proof of a negative COVID PCR test conducted in the previous 48 hours, or b.) consent to on-site testing with a rapid antigen test prior to the game. There will be no out-of-pocket cost to the officials for antigen testing.
- Requests officials travel separately to the game to ensure that if one tests positive then the other does not have to quarantine.
- PLEASE ARRIVE 90 MINUTES BEFORE GAME TIME.